RULES AND REGULATIONS
THE COVE AT YARMOUTH RESORT HOTEL CONDOMINIUM
These rules and regulations hereinafter enumerated have been duly adopted by the Trustees of The Cove at Yarmouth Hotel Condominium Trust (“Trustees”) and the Management Firm designated by said Trustees, and shall apply to and be binding upon all Interval owners, guests and other occupants of any room or unit at The Cove at Yarmouth, who shall, at all times, obey said Rules and Regulations and shall use their best efforts to see that they are faithfully observed by their families, guests, invitees, servants, lessees and persons over whom they exercise control and supervision. Said Rules and Regulations are as follows:
1. The sidewalks, if any, walkways, entrances, and all the Common Area and Facilities must not be obstructed or encumbered or used for any purpose (excluding patios, decks and balconies) other than ingress and egress to and from the premises; nor shall any carriages bicycles, wagons, shopping carts, chair, benches, tables, or any other object of similar type and nature be left therein or thereon.
2. The personal property of all occupants shall be stored within their Unit.
3. No garbage cans, supplies, or other articles shall be placed on the patios, decks, balconies, and entry ways, nor shall any linens, cloths, clothing, curtains, rugs, mops, or laundry of any kind, or other articles be shaken or hung from any of the
windows, doors, patios, decks, balconies or entry ways, or exposed on any part of the Common Areas and Facilities, and the
Common Areas and Facilities shall be kept free and clear of refuse, debris and other unsightly material.
4. No occupant shall allow anything whatsoever to fall from the windows, patios, decks, balconies, entry ways or doors of the premises, nor shall he sweep or throw from his Unit any dirt or other substances outside of his Unit or in the Common Areas
5. Refuse and bagged garbage shall be deposited only in the area provided there of.
6. No occupant shall store or leave boats, trailers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles and the like on the Property except in areas designated for same.
7. Employee of the Trust or Management Firm shall not be sent off the premises by any occupant at any time for any purpose.
No occupant shall direct, supervise, or in any manner attempt to assert any control over the employees of the Management
Firm or the Trust.
8. No occupant shall make or permit any disturbance or disturbing noises by himself, his family servants, employees, agent, visitors and licensees, nor door permit anything by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comfort or convenience of the other guests and occupants. No occupant shall play upon or suffer to be played upon any musical instrument, or operate or suffer to be operated, a phonograph, television, radio, or sound amplifier in his Unit, in such a manner as to disturb or
annoy other occupants of the Condominium. Residents shall reduce the volume as to the foregoing from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM
9. Noradio or television installation, or other wiring, shall be made without the written consent of the Trustees.
10. No sign, advertisement, notice or other lettering shall be exhibited, displayed, inscribed, painted or affixed in, on or upon any part of the Property by any occupant without the written permission of the Trustees.
11. Complaints regarding service shall be made in writing to Resort Management.
12. Non-flammable, combustible, or explosive fluid, chemical, or substance, shall be kept in any Unit except such as required for normal household use.
13. Payments of assessments, maintenance fees and per diem charges shall be made in accordance with the Billing and
Collection Policy, adopted and approved by the Trustees. Payments made in the form of checks shall be made to the order of
The Cove at Yarmouth.
14. All owners shall vacate their Units no later than 10:00 AM on the last day of their Use Period. No owner shall take possession of his Unit earlier than 4:00 PM on the day in which his Use Period commences.
15. No pets shall be allowed on the Property or in any Unit.
16. No Unit shall be occupied by more than four (4) people at any time without the written approval of Resort Management.
17. No cooking is permitted in any Unit except for the use of a microwave fewer than 800 watts.
18. No occupant or guest will disturb the peaceful land quiet enjoyment of other guests and occupants at The Cove at Yarmouth, whether by unruly behavior, violation of any of these Rules and Regulations, the making or allowance of unreasonable noise
In either the Units or inthe Common Areas and Facilities, or otherwise. Moreover, parents and/or other adults occupying a
Unit shall be fully responsible for thesupervision and proper behaviorofchildren and/or youths occupying the Unit with them.
19. No food is permitted within the indoor pool area.
20. No occupant shall smoke any tobacco product in any Unit or Common Area. Violators will be subject to fines and fees.
21. In the event of any infraction hereunder, Resort Management shall issue an immediate warning to the occupants responsible.
If said infraction is not immediately cured or otherwise remedied, Resort Management shall be fully empowered to take any appropriate action to bring about compliance, including, without limitation, any one or more of the following measures:
a) Cure the violation itself, assessing the cost thereof to the occupants (and to the Interval Owner, if different from the occupants);
b) Assess a fine in the amount of $250.00 per infraction; and/or
c) Immediately discontinue occupancy rights in the Unit, at the sole discretion of Resort Management.
Each and every occupant of a Unit at The Cove at Yarmouth shall be deemed to have agreed, by taking occupancy, to full compliance with the foregoing Rules and Regulations, and to the reasonableness thereof.
These Rules and Regulations have been adopted, amended and restated by the Trustees pursuant to the terms and provisions of
Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 183B, Section 20 (a)(1).
THE COVE AT YARMOUTH RESORT HOTEL CONDOMINIUM BOARD OF TRUSTEES